Every year, physicians recommend that people get flu shots to bolster their immune system and prevent getting the flu. However, flu vaccines have been shown to be highly ineffective and toxic for humans. After extensive research, I will never get a vaccination of any kind as long as I live!
Parents are advised to ask for an ingredient list for vaccines before vaccinating their children. It is a widely held belief that vaccines do not contain mercury or thimerosal. This is absolutely false. Most flu vaccines contain mercury in the form of thimerosal, though you can ask for mercury-free versions. See below for ingredient lists of commonly used influenza vaccinations used in the US. Note that most contain thimerosal. Vaccinations that you get at a pharmacy or hospital will come from a large vial and absolutely contain thimerosal and other neurotoxins like formaldehyde. Only get a flu vaccine, if you dare, from your physician and ask for the thimerosal or preservative-free version of the flu shot.
Common Flu Vaccines Toxins
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “The following substances are found in flu vaccines: antibiotics, egg protein, formaldehyde, human aborted fetal apparatus (dead human tissue), monosodium glutamate (MSG), and thimerosal (mercury).” In addition to these in potentially harmful substances, flu vaccines contain many other toxic or hazardous ingredients:
- Thimerosal - contains mercury and is linked to autism and other brain injury. Side effects and danger are too numerous to mention. Read about mercury toxicity here.
- Aluminum – a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease. Side effects and danger are too numerous to mention. Read about aluminum toxicity here.
- Formaldehyde - Symptoms of low-level exposure include runny nose, sore throat, cough, dermatitis, sleeping difficulties, headache, fatigue, breathing difficulties, sinus irritation, chest pain, frequent nausea, bronchitis, and decreased lung capacity. Signs of acute exposure include abdominal pain, anxiety, coma, convulsions, diarrhea, and respiratory problems such as bronchitis, pneumonia or pulmonary edema. Your reaction to the flu vaccine is probably from formaldehyde!
- Phenol (carbolic acid) – For reasons why you want to call a poison control center upon ingestion of this poison, click here.
- Polysorbate 80 - Allergic reaction like sneezing, coughing, swelling, wheezing, shortness of breath, skin rashes, itching and pain: gastrointestinal problems like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; heart and circulatory problems like abnormal heart rhythm, heart attack, stroke; fertility problems like infertility in women; tumor and cancer growth
- Ethylene glycol (antifreeze) – can cause too much calcium in the blood which can lead to kidney stones and kidney insufficiency, metabolized into glycolic acid and can cause profound acidosis in the body
- Betapropiolactone – a disinfectant
- Nonoxynol – used to kill or stop growth of STDs, but can cause allergic reactions in 3-5 percent of the population
- Octoxinol 9 – a vaginal spermicide that can cause chills, confusion, dizziness, fever; lightheadedness, muscle aches, sunburn-like skin rash that is followed by peeling of the skin
- Neomycin, polymyxin, gentamycin – antibiotics
Dr. Hugh Fudenberg, a world-leading immunogeneticist, has extensively studied the effects of the flu vaccine on neurological health. The results of his research indicate that an individual has a 10-time greater chance of getting Alzheimer’s disease after receiving five flu shots in the course of their life compared to individuals who have had zero to one shot in their lifetime. Flu vaccines are directly linked to about a dozen cases of paralysis and brain damage each year. Many researchers believe these flue vaccine cocktails produce delayed reactions and long-term health consequences.
Dr. Fudenberg and other researchers believe the increased risk of Alzheimer’s is a result of the combination of mercury and aluminum within the flu vaccine. Individuals with poor blood sugar signaling and weakened anti-oxidant defense systems will bio-accumulate these heavy metals in areas of their brain with repeated vaccine and other environmental exposure.
Flu Vaccines and Autism
- Geier DA, Geier MR. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A, 70: 837–851, 2007.
- Bradstreet J, et al. J Am Phys Surg. 2003;8(3):76-79.
- Kern J, Jones AM. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health,Part B, 9:485–499, 2006.
Every Year’s New Vaccine is an Educated Guess
Flu vaccines offer no guarantee of protection due to the wide variety of viral flu strains. There is no single virus that causes the flu and there is no single flu vaccine that protects against all strains. Scientists take an educated guess as to what three of over 300 different flu viruses they expect to have the greatest virulence in the upcoming year. The vaccine is then formulated from these three viruses.
When you get the flu vaccine, your body produces antibodies to three specific strains of the virus. So you basically have a three out of 300 chance (one percent) of being vaccinated for the proper viral strain. Additionally, the viruses are always adapting and may change form by the time you are exposed.
Even if you are fortunate enough to receive a vaccine for the proper strain of virus, it will be useless if your body hasn’t produced a full response (which takes two weeks) or if there is too much time (over three months) between vaccine and viral exposure. The virus may have adapted over time to create a structure the body fails to recognize.
The vaccine will also be useless if your body doesn’t produce enough of a response or too damaging a response due to high levels of viral exposure and poor immune coordination. The immune system could be acting blindly due to high sugar intake, low vitamin D3 levels, damaged gut lining among other things.
Flu Vaccines Ingredients (Excipients)
Here is a list of commonly used influenza vaccines used in the US. For a complete list of ingredients used in common vaccinations, click here.
beta-propiolactone, thimerosal (multi-dose vials only), monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, sodium taurodeoxycholate, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, egg protein
sodium deoxycholate, formaldehyde, octoxynol-10 (Triton X-100), α-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, polysorbate 80 (Tween 80), hydrocortisone, gentamicin sulfate, ovalbumin
nonylphenol ethoxylate, thimerosal (multidose vial–trace only in prefilled syringe), polymyxin, neomycin, beta-propiolactone, egg proteins
thimerosal, α-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate, ovalbumin
Influenza (Fluzone: Standard, High-Dose, & Intradermal)
formaldehyde, octylphenol ethoxylate (Triton X-100), sodium phosphate, gelatin (standard formulation only), thimerosal (multi-dose vial only), egg protein
ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA), monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, arginine, sucrose, dibasic potassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, gentamicin sulfate, egg protein
Have you had a bad experience with a flu shot? Had a bad reaction? Has your child gotten sick after getting the flu shot? Tell me your story by leaving a comment below. I want to hear your story!
1. Adams, Mike. Flu shot fantasies: How influenza vaccines halt flu infections (even when they don’t). December 20, 2011.
2. Carbolic Acid Poisoning. Medline Plus.
3. Flu Vaccine Exposed. September 26, 2009.
4. Flu Shots and Alzheimer’s Disease. http://www.royalrife.com/flu_shots.html
5. Keyes, Daniel. Ethylene Glycol Toxicity.
6. Helmenstine, Anne Marie Ph.D. Why the Flu Vaccine Doesn’t Work.
7. Nikolas, Catherine. FDA Admits Mercury is Still Used in Vaccines. April 2, 2012.
8. Vaccine Excipient and Media Study.